Lotaga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» David's Dock(Enirock)
Curador's Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 am by DekuNut

» Tennor
Curador's Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:18 am by ShadowJet

» Raiding the Camp
Curador's Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 pm by emdojap

» Arrival of the Curador
Curador's Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am by HyrulianBlackcat

» Curador's Hunt
Curador's Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 am by HyrulianBlackcat

» Tempest
Curador's Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm by Theo Gren

» Theo Alceaus
Curador's Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 pm by adfalcon

» Marriner Nicholas
Curador's Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:21 pm by adfalcon

» Shop!
Curador's Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:49 pm by Goron Link

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
free forum

Curador's Hunt

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Curador's Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: Curador's Hunt

Post  adfalcon Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm

"Yes sir," Marriner responded proudly. He had always been proud of being the lone captain of a ship. "I am just a lone merchant on these high seas."

adfalcon
Admin
Admin

Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  emdojap Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Barry sized up Marriner, looking at him from top to bottom with his arms crossed and his lips turned into a frown. "Well...you seem harmless enough, I suppose." He turned and started getting ready to cross over to the Curador. "You're welcome to join us for some dinner," he said without looking back. "You can show us some of the things you sell, too."
emdojap
emdojap

Back to top Go down

Post  adfalcon Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Marriner happily accepted and followed the man back to the ship.

adfalcon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  emdojap Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Back on board, Barry searched for Sephira and caught site of her resting near the railings. He walked over to her with a small smile, glad to see that she'd taken his advice and was taking it easy. "I've brought the guy over," he said, glancing at Marriner, then back at Sephira. "He says he's the only one on his ship and that he's a traveling merchant." He leaned in closer to Sephira and whispered so only she could hear, "Personally, I think this is a good thing. I'll bet we could make some good money off of him." He leaned back again and gave a proud smile. "Oh yeah, I guess I never asked what your name was," he said, motioning to Marriner.
emdojap
emdojap

Back to top Go down

Post  adfalcon Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Marriner looked around the ship in admiration, it was quite a beauty and it would be his personal choice for a ship. He was so busy looking around that he almost didn't hear the question, "oh, sorry mate, I was looking around at your BEAUTIFUL ship. My name is Marriner, pleasure to meet your acquittance." With that he continued to admire the ship with the eyes of a merchant. A ship like this would be worth millions of gold coins, I could become the richest merchant in the sea!. As he continued his thinking he remembered his rudeness, "Oh I'm sorry, what is your name?"

adfalcon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Curador's Hunt - Page 2 Empty Curador's Hunt

Post  HyrulianBlackcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:00 am

Sephira stood up. "You think so? So should we let him join us for now? Be like an associate?" she whispered back. She turned to thier guest as he mentioned his admiration of the ship. She smiled. "Why, thank you. My Curador is my prize and joy. Only thing closer to my heart stands by me always." She smiled at Barry as she said that. She turned back to Marriner. "I'm Sephira. I am captain of the ship, and possibly the most feared bounty hunter on the sea. I kill and capture pirates for a living. This is my first mate, Barry."
HyrulianBlackcat
HyrulianBlackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  emdojap Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 am

Barry felt himself flush when he saw Sephira smile at him. He didn't know why it was, but she just seemed to have that special kind of effect on him. Trying to hide his slightly red face from view, he looked away out into the open sea and started running a hand through his shaggy black hair, a life long habit of his. "Yeah, nice to meet you, Marriner," he mumbled, still keeping his eyes averted. "Just so you know, we're on our way to the Pirate's Cove. We're getting ready to stage a raid. So you can either come along with us to help, be like our assistant or something," he gave a quick nod in Sephira's direction as he said that, "or stay behind and guard the Curador." Then remembering how Marriner had seemed to greedily soak up the looks of the ship--and remembering that the man was a merchant--he looked up at Marriner with a fierce glare and hastily added, "But don't you even think about trying to go off with the ship! I promise you that Sephira will have your head lopped off before you can even blink an eye." He knew how much Sephira valued the Curador and he wasn't about to let some random stranger they'd just met sell it away.
emdojap
emdojap

Back to top Go down

Post  adfalcon Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Marriner responded quickly "I would never sell this beautiful ship without your permission." And he then thought for a second on the other possibility. Should he guard the ship or help on the raid? He thought on it for a second and then said, "if it's okay with you, I'd be happy to help with the raid."

adfalcon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HyrulianBlackcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Sephira nodded. "Very well. I might as well stay with the ship, a lot of good I'd do with this leg of mine." She limped over to the tiller, calling over her shoulder, "Barry! Raise the sails! I lowered them to half-mast earlier so you get aboard his ship." She gestured to Marriner. "But now we don't have to go half speed. Let's give her all she's got!" She unlashed the tiller and siezed it. She turned to look at Marriner. "On second thought, Barry, you go make supper. Marriner, you raise the sails. And hop to it you two! We're losing daylight, and with it the wind." She smiled to herself. She loved being captain.
HyrulianBlackcat
HyrulianBlackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  emdojap Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 am

"You got it, Captain!" Barry did a quick salute at Sephira, then turned heels and raced down to the bottom deck where all the food was kept in storage. There was a cured, salted pork hanging from ropes on the beams, a result of last weeks successful spoils, and just a handful of canned preservatives and stale bread on the shelf. He shook his head and frowned. They really did need to do some more shopping. He sidestepped past the shelf and peered into a small, pungent smelling barrel, unconsciously wrinkling his nose in the process. No matter how long he'd been around the scent, he'd never get used to the smell of fish. He reached a hand inside the water filled barrel, accidentally spilling some onto the floor, and came up with two fish. He gave it a moments look and sighed before grabbing some bread off the counter on his way back up the stairs. He'd just let the others have the fish. He was used to not eating much anyway. He went inside the ship's galley and turned on the miniature oven they had on board, waiting for it to fully heat up before tossing in the fish.
emdojap
emdojap

Back to top Go down

Post  HyrulianBlackcat Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:55 am

(falcon said he has too much to do so he's quiting this site. I'll pretend that Marriner raised the sails, then decided he had to go. He hopped aboard his own ship and pretty much, went poof. Sound good to you?)

Sephira was surprised by the speed with which Marriner left. She shrugged. He had made them full sail, so she didn't really care. "Barry! Make that meal for two! Marriner decided to jump ship!" she shouted, her voice carrying well. She was used to having to shout over wind and storm. If Barry didn't hear her, he needed to clean his ears out more often.

HyrulianBlackcat
HyrulianBlackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  emdojap Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:23 am

"That was fast," Barry mumbled. "Wonder what made him want to leave so quickly." Well, it wasn't any problem of his. He liked it better when it was just him and Sephira anyway. He didn't want to have to worry about another person. And hey, at least he'd be able to eat fish. He took the fish out of the oven and headed up the stairs with two plates on hand. "Got the food!" he called out, walking over to Sephira side. He held out a plate for her to take. "Dinner is served. And on the menu, fresh fish. Or as fresh as you can have them when you've been out in the open sea for a while, anyway," he added with a small chuckle. He squinted his eyes at the vast open sea. "We're nearly there, right? Let's eat fast so we're ready to go by the time we reach land."
emdojap
emdojap

Back to top Go down

Post  HyrulianBlackcat Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 am

"Yes we should," Sephira replied. She lashed the tiller in place and started eating. She ate quickly, as usual. She glanced up at the sun. It was starting to head down, it would soon be dark enough that thier approach would be undetectable. Sephira nodded in satisfaction, then stood. She winced as her leg protested, then started limping around the deck, getting herself used to the pain. There was no way she was letting Barry go onto the island alone. The Curador would be just fine on its own in a hidden cove they used.

(Shall we move to the Pirates' place?)
HyrulianBlackcat
HyrulianBlackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum